When all my friends tried to stop me, I’ve should listened Why didn’t i know at all that your eyes were not telling the truth Your outstanding acting is really amazing So amazing that at the end you made me cry
Mine; Name : Liyana Aziz Famous as : D E K N A Age : sweet OneSeven Born at : Malaysia Stay : Underwater haha Hobbies : Like err? Haha Status : Already taken by Nobody
Likes; ? BIGBANG ? Naruto
Hates; > Like I care. -,-
When all my friends tried to stop me, I’ve should listened Why didn’t i know at all that your eyes were not telling the truth Your outstanding acting is really amazing So amazing that at the end you made me cry
Tolong jangan mengubah atau menjadikan sebarang imej atau freebies kepunyaan anda. Jangan mengubah atau menjadikan sebarang tutorial di dalam sebagai kepunyaan anda. Jangan mengubah link sebarang imej sebagai link anda atau anda akan menyesal. Free to use but definitely a must to credit.